BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!

Alright, well I am super excited. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, the sixth movies, comes out July 17 this year and I just saw the new movie trailer and it looks incredible. It gave me the chills. lol. Here it is if you want to see it.



If you haven't seen any of the movies your missing out but your really missing out if you haven't read any of the books. They are better because they go into detail while the movies leave out some stuff. It truly is the best though. I used to be obsessed but i clearly am again! lol

2 comments:

jamieswifey4life said...

I like Harry Potter movies, but definately love the books! I think books are usually better anyway though ;) Our family can't wait for the movie to come out either!!

Lissaloo said...

My kids are just getting old enough for these I think. They might make some good summer reading :)