BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

One last post for 2009.

I've been away often and I figured I would post one last time in 2009. I can't believe the year is almost over. But I'm excited for a new year to begin. It's always nice because you almost have a fresh start. Every year I think back on how quickly it went by and it amazes me and scares me at the same time. As I get older I worry I'm going to be disappointed on how I spent my teenage years. I've never done a sport, except when I was about 8 I did gymnastics for two years, I didn't go to dances, parties or have a huge group of friends or even a best friend. I had a few best friends but everyone of them turned out to be jerks. I didn't get awesome grades or join any clubs. It kind of disappoints me and I wish I could have done things differently. But then I think about what I have now and if anything would have different then I might not have what I do now. I might not have an amazing boyfriend of almost two and a half years, or the love of his family. I might not be closer to my dad and my mom might have not gotten her life under control if I would have stayed living with her. I might not have the few close friends I do now at my new school. Every new year I tell myself to change things and this year things are really going to start changing. I'm going to need a job and I'm going to be turning 18. I'm scared and excited. I'll try to post regularly in 2010. I just wanted to share my thoughts. I hope you all have a happy and safe new year! See you next year!

0 comments: