BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

I'm Back!

Did anyone miss me? I've been so busy with school and everything that I decided to stop blogging for awhile. I'm going to attempt to stay with it this time if everyone wants! But if I randomly disappear again I'm sorry. haha

Summer has started early for me this year because I GRADUATED! I never thought it would happen but it did. It was so nerve wracking the whole time waiting in the halls and then waiting through the speeches. I thought for sure I was going to fall flat on my face. Just to add to the stress the power had gone out because of a down power line so the gym was a sauna! But I made it through and then got ice cream with my family after!

I got a car! Well, I had a car before but I wouldn't drive it because it felt wrong. I'm not trying to be like picky or think I'm too good for it or anything but it was a thunderbird. They are so long in the front and back and I'm so small that I felt like I couldn't see anything! So, I convinced my dad to sell it and he bought me a Jimmy! It's white and I love it. Except the passenger mirror came off so Willioughby's husband, my boyfriends dad, taped it back on with packaging tape until I can get a new one. Well, it's been about 3 weeks maybe 4 and the tape is still holding. I've gone 80 down the express way and through weeks of rain and that tape it still holding! Isn't that insane?

I got a hedgehog! Ohhh, she's so adorable! Her name is Luna. Alex and I have wanted one for so long so we finally convinced Willoughby to let us get one! She was expensive though. $150 plus the cage, bedding, food&toys. But she's worth it. She's still a little nervous when you want to touch her she pushes her quills up and they can poke you but recently she's gotten better.

This is her. Isn't she just the cutest thing! 

I missed blogging. I hope to hear from all of you again. I'm going to do my best today to catch up on your blogs! I missed you all!! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kayla! Good to see you back at blogging. I, for one, missed you!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Graduation, a Jimmy AND a hedgehog. Honey you are living right. Congratulations :-)
jj