BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

So Angry!

So, I love America's Next Top Model. Well, I was watching the season finale the other day and my favorite girl(Allison) was one of the finalist. What made me angry? She lost. And its stupid because the panel kept saying, "Allison has improved" "Allisons picture beats Teyona's" "Allison did such a good job on the runway" Blah blah blah. But then Tyra is about to announce who won and says, "One girl is alittle better than the other" You would think it would have been Allison but nope it was stupid Teyona!! You tell me who think should have won.

Allison







or...
Teyona







See, Teyona looks pretty with makeup but Allison has improved and is sooo cute!
What do you think?

2 comments:

Lissaloo said...

I am not a huge fan of the show but have caught it a few times, and totally agree. I watched the final one too & was disappointed, I think that Allison is so unique, very cute & sweet. It's too bad she wasn't chosen :(

AJ said...

um...Teyona. i have never seen the show, but Allison's face kinda scares me...her eyes are HUGE and her face is round. she looks kinda childish.

do you watch american idol? i was rooting for adam, but he lost because of his sexuality.