BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I AM THE HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE!

Okay...Are you ready for it? Universal Studio's and Warner Brothers are opening a theme park for the one and only...HARRY POTTER!!!!
Isn't that amazingly awesome??!!! I'm so happy! It's most likely going to open spring of next year! Here is the link to the site. There is supposed to be a whole castle you can go into and the forbidden forest and Hogsmeade Village!!!!! I don't think I could possibly be any more excited. There are roller coasters and the actual candy shops that are in the books!!! I'm going to go there the second I can! I'm saving up money now so I can go because it's in Florida and seeing as I live in Michigan I have to afford to get there and to be able to buy everything there is to buy.lol I'm going to be almost 18 when they open so maybe i'll drive there.lol

To top off all that awesomeness...
I have been trying so hard to stay organized and on top of things this school year and you know what I've learned? It's hard work. But well worth it. I get all my homework done and make sure everything is taken care of. But I don't get home until about ten every night and I get up at 5 Am. I feel like 6 hours of sleep a night isn't really enough but it will have to do. And go me! I got an 80% on my EMT quiz and I'm 99.9% positive I got 100% percent on my vocab!
I also started back in bowling. I'm on a league with Alex and two other people. It's fun and I mostly do it because they have better fries then McDonald's there!! Haha, I did it last year and almost won a doubles tournament. I'm pretty good if I do say so myself. Not awesome though.=[


3 comments:

Lissaloo said...

Sounds like a great start to your year :) The Theme park sound like a lot of fun, I hope you get to go soon :)

Willoughby said...

Who's Harry Potter? I've never heard of him.

Rissy said...

rofl! I am SO going to the HP theme park. When i hear about it I like died from happiness. Is that possible? I wanna go to Hogwarts!
Have WB put up any updates? I hope so. When is it supposed to be released...