BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Harry Potter, Harry Potter OH!

So, last night I saw Paranormal Activity. Have you heard of it? Basically it's a documentary that was never supposed to be shown in theaters but it was damanded so much that they eventually showed it. (obviously) Here is the story line: 


After a young, middle class couple moves into what seems like a typical suburban “starter” tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night.

Especially when they sleep. Or try to.



It's really good. It's scary when things happen that you don't expect and it's espically freaky. But I liked it. I didn't see the last 20 seconds or so though. I had an idea of what was going to happen and I didn't want nightmares. 


Here is a trailer for it:



Find the website for it here!

Have you ever seen Potter Puppet Pals? If you haven't...Shame on you! If you have, wanna be best friends? Haha, anyways. They are skits making fun of Harry Potter with puppets. The very first one is awesome but this one is my new favorite:




And one more video for you! Have you seen the Jimmy Dean sun? Well, Jimmy Dean's Breakfast Bowls are amazing but this is for the croissant sandwich. It makes me smile everytime.





3 comments:

Willoughby said...

If you can make it through Paranormal Activity, I should be able to! I think I'll wait and watch it at home, though.

I love the Jimmy Dean sun and planets! They make me smile, too!

Unknown said...

OMG! We love the Potter Puppet Pals. The first one happens to be my very favorite. You might want to check out what my daughter absolutely raves about on youtube: a very potter musical.

I spoke with my daughter about you agreeing to be open to speak with her regarding "school issues" and the like. She would like to touch base with you. Please email her at coolcat28@5thsister.com Thanks!

r4i software said...

Hi,
I like this article but..
last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..