BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hola everyone! Alright, I know I'm getting ahead of myself. It's not Halloween...yet. But I'm so excited! Wanna know why? Guess! Nope, not for the candy(okay kind of...) Nope not because you can dress up! Okay, okay! I'll tell you. Willoughby is making dip! Here is the link for it! It's delicious! I've had it EVERY Halloween since I started dating Alex. Two years! It's so amazingly good! I can't wait!!

I wanted to go trick-or-treating BUT someone *cough*Alex*cough* didn't want to. I was going to dress up as a hobo but since where not going I'm not. If I help pass out candy and it's cold I think I'm going to put on a bunch of clothes and go roll in the dirt. Should I beg for money? Haha, just kidding. I'll beg for candy! (Just kidding again) Or maybe I'll go trick-or-treating around the block by myself.

Fun Stuff:

Okay, there is this website called Pointlesssites.com and you can find tons of random websites on there. Well, I would like to share with you a few that I found recently that I like:

=] This website is kind of funny. Not at first but sit and watch. It will be funny after awhile.

=] This one is silly too. Move your mouse and the blob follows. Click and it will spread out!

=] This is called the Drama Button. Have fun with it!

=] This is really neat! You draw something and it dances!

=] This makes music! You just drag your mouse across the squares or click them to make music!

Have fun and I'm probably going to post about carving pumpkins later! Have a good evening!

5 comments:

Willoughby said...

I knew you'd be happy if I made dip!

Unknown said...

Recipe! I want the RECIPE! You can't leave us hanging PHC!

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm late getting here and just catching up on my reading. Hope you had a fun Halloween!
xo

Unknown said...

Hey PHC! I'm going to add to your bloggy love! Come on over to my blog and see what I have for you.

Anonymous said...

The company made its modest beginnings [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#590]north face jackets clearance[/URL] San Francisco's North Beach front neighborhood back in . Today's most recognized brand in outdoor wear and equipments began as an outside shop established by two hiking enthusiasts along with was named after one of the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#512]north face outlet store[/URL] of coldest and a lot challenging mountain side within the world.