BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Opps, I think I fixed it!!

Sorry if anyone is having trouble getting to my blog. I changed my name and I forgot to change some other things! Oops! Anyways, if your having problems notify me at kayla.yoesting@yahoo.com. I can try to fix it. Well tonight is my homecoming. I'm pretty excited. Except for I'm getting a headache. But I took some medicine so hopefully it will go away soon. Well, just let me know if your having problems finding me! Thanks!

2 comments:

FlossingSunshine said...

Pshh i forgot to ask, did u make the toast banner? If so, What program did you use?
And yay! I can see the blog fine again! the url is the same.

Willoughby said...

You, bashful? I would never have guessed!

I have an award waiting for you at my blog! Come by and pick it up!