BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Phobias, Yummy dip and Cookie Dough!

Not too sure what to talk about today so I'm just going to write about anything...
So, i have realized i have a few irrational fears. I'm not sure why but I'm deathly afraid of trains. This is called Siderodromophobia. Sometime when i used to walk to my boyfriend i would hear a train and just get really scared. I'm not too sure why.
I'm also afraid of Semi-trucks. I'm not sure what this is called. Maybe I'm scared of them because I'm small and there so giant? I don't really know.

Yummy Dip

Today I came to my boyfriends house and me and his mommy made dip. My favorite dip ever! I love it. I remember the first time i had it was Halloween of 2007. That's how good it is, that i remember the first day i had it. lol. if you want to see what it looks like and get the recipe go to Welloughby's blog page. We made it together. I really suggest making this!

Cookie Dough

So, Friday i made cookies with Willoughby and i never baked my cookies. So i still have cookie dough sitting in the fridge downstairs right now. The cookie dough was so good. I had been wanting some for the longest time and i finally got some. Its a good thing i wasn't making it alone though because i kept putting things together in the wrong order and messing up. But in the end it turned out good. I ate like half a pound of it. If you want the recipe ill have to get it later because i don't know it at the moment. lol. But there just basic chocolate chip cookies.

2 comments:

Raoulysgirl said...

I'm scared of semis, too...but let's not tell anyone, ok???

Lissaloo said...

Cookie dough is one of the best snacks ;)