BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tim Hortons

Have you ever had it? Well, i go there at least twice a week if not more to get this coffee drink called and Ice Capp Supreme. It is amazing. It is ice and coffee with whip cream and carmel. Im addicted i think. So, if you liked ice coffee drinks i suggest you try one. There are brownie flavored ones too. They have really good bagles as well.

Riddle Answers:

Okay, the first ones answer was a rainbow. Pretty simple, right?

The second one was a book! I got confused on this one when i first read it.

And last, but not least, number three. He lost the bet because a house cant jump.

Which our economy houses are selling cheaper right?
Well, the other day my boyfriend and i were looking at houses for sale because my dad and I are thinking about moving. We found a house just around the block from him for 40,000. Then we were just looking in general and we found a house for $400. Not 400,000, i didnt forget the zeros but four-hundred dollars! Two bed rooms 1.5 baths. The house is nice too. I should go buy it.=] Just kidding!

2 comments:

Willoughby said...

I still can't believe that house is selling for only $40,000. A few years ago it would have been triple that amount or more.

Lissaloo said...

Yay! riddle answers! Ha Ha on the house one :) wow, I might have to move there and buy a house! My Sis and I were looking for her and her little family we called on a small 2 bd 2bath with garage- $259,000! It's crazy here